Pretty colors in the cracks.
Absolutely freak accident. I was laying on the floor on my belly propped up on my elbows stretching my back after a run reading emails and I layed there so long I forgot a half-full pint glass of water sitting next to me. When I was ready to get up, I sat up, (I move fast) and swung my legs around in front of me to stand and projectiled the glass right into my laptop screen. I quickly turned it on its side and wiped away the water I could see, yanked out the battery and set a fan on it all night to dry out. I was uttering some choice words in the meanwhile as you can well imagine. It's funny how the brain slows down time in those instances. I watched it launch into the screen in slow motion in my brain, while thinking "SHIT!"I plugged it in to Jay's desktop monitor and the guts seems to work, so hopefully all I need is a replacement screen.
It's funny now.........Now.
No comments:
Post a Comment