My goal at Iceman was to start last and finish last so I'd have the whole trail to myself. I definitely started last. That was easy. I just couldn't finish last. I rode with some other gals for a while, but I just couldn't go as slow as they were going. Not even on a pleasure ride. It was a beautiful day. Cold and crisp with some intermittent patches of sun and hail. The dirt and decaying leaves smelled awesome and the crazy bumpy downhills were a BLAST. My 30 pound full suspension bike just ate up the bumpy downhills, and was a good workout on the uphills. I GOTTA get a new mountain bike. Carbon perferably. I think I'll try to sell that tank this winter at the swap meet.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Shoulda
Shoulda worn the Batman costume at Iceman. Dang. If I had thought of it before the ride, I would have.
My goal at Iceman was to start last and finish last so I'd have the whole trail to myself. I definitely started last. That was easy. I just couldn't finish last. I rode with some other gals for a while, but I just couldn't go as slow as they were going. Not even on a pleasure ride. It was a beautiful day. Cold and crisp with some intermittent patches of sun and hail. The dirt and decaying leaves smelled awesome and the crazy bumpy downhills were a BLAST. My 30 pound full suspension bike just ate up the bumpy downhills, and was a good workout on the uphills. I GOTTA get a new mountain bike. Carbon perferably. I think I'll try to sell that tank this winter at the swap meet.
My goal at Iceman was to start last and finish last so I'd have the whole trail to myself. I definitely started last. That was easy. I just couldn't finish last. I rode with some other gals for a while, but I just couldn't go as slow as they were going. Not even on a pleasure ride. It was a beautiful day. Cold and crisp with some intermittent patches of sun and hail. The dirt and decaying leaves smelled awesome and the crazy bumpy downhills were a BLAST. My 30 pound full suspension bike just ate up the bumpy downhills, and was a good workout on the uphills. I GOTTA get a new mountain bike. Carbon perferably. I think I'll try to sell that tank this winter at the swap meet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment